prayer team helps both individuals and the church in their praying, and
members are available to pray with or for you personally.
We are currently able to offer:
- Telephone ministry – If you would like to speak with one of our Prayer Team in confidence, please email us your phone number.
- E-mail prayer requests can be sent to our prayer team: email
- A booklet of prayers for use during the current pandemic. Click here.
- The Church of England Prayers for using during the Coronavirus. Click here
- Zoom Prayer Meeting every 4th Saturday of the month. Click here
When restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do, we will again be offering:
- Prayer Ministry – The trained team are available for prayer during or after every main service.
Ministry 2:1 - There may be times when you would like to be prayed
with, and we would be happy to arrange for two team members to come and
- Prayer Board – Please use our prayer board in the Lady Chapel. Your requests will then be prayed for regularly over the next month.
a Candle before any service – the candle stand is available to throw
light into any shadows of your life, or that of a loved one.
All prayer requests are confidential.
Prayer Ministry Team
“Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ replaces worry at the centre of your life.”
Philippians 4, verses 6 and 7