Our prayer team helps both individuals and the church in their praying, and members are available to pray with or for you personally. All team members are DBS checked.
- Prayer Ministry – The trained team are available for prayer during or after every main service.
- Prayer Ministry 2:1 - There may be times when you would like prayer at other times and we would be happy to arrange a time to come and pray with you.
- Prayer Board – Please use our prayer board in the Lady Chapel. Your requests are prayed for regularly over a one month period.
- Light a Candle before any service the candle stand is available to throw light into any shadows of your life, or that of a loved one.
- Prayerbola - Please pick a prayer card from the Prayerbola near the Church door, pray for what is written on the card, and then change the card the next time you come to church.
- Telephone ministry – If you would like to speak with one of our Prayer Team in confidence, please e-mail us your phone number.
- e-mail – Any prayer requests can be e-mailed to our prayer team: email
All prayer requests are confidential
Prayer Ministry Team
Revd Alison Duguid
“Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ replaces worry at the centre of your life.”
Philippians 4, verses 6 and 7
See our February Prayer Focus here